Last Updated: October 2014
Custom Budget Reporting System
New and Updated Policies/Forms
Grants and Contracts Office
- Advising appropriate University officials on matters relating to Federal and State laws, University rules, regulations, and policies pertaining to fiscal management of sponsored research;
- Ensuring that the business interests of the University are protected in the terms of proposed agreements and throughout the operation of such agreements;
- Determining that the University complies with all provisions of contracts, grants, or agreements entered into with external sponsors;
- Maintaining auditable records in support of direct and indirect charges to contracts, grants, or agreements;
- Preparing and submitting billings and fiscal reports required by sponsors; and
- Preparing the Facilities and Administration (F&A) proposal and negotiating the Facilities and Administration rate.
Grant and Contract Specialist Constituent Areas
Questions about existing
projects, allowability of costs, reporting requirements,
rebudgeting, fringe benefits, and F&A cost should
be directed to 387-4707.
Pre-Award to Post-Award Process